Ganeti Instance Image is guest OS definition for Ganeti that uses either filesystem dumps or tar ball images to deploy instances. The goal of this OS definition is to allow fast and flexible installation of instances without the need for external tools such as debootstrap. It was originally based on ganeti-instance-debootstrap.
- Very flexible operating system support
- Fast deployment
- Easy to use
- Automatic serial setup for grub, grub2, & login
- Automatic networking setup (DHCP & static)
- Automatic ssh hostkey regen
- Add optional kernel parameters to grub
You can get the source code via git.
NOTE: git URL has changed!
git clone git://git.osuosl.org/gitolite/ganeti/ganeti-instance-image.git