Basic Puppet Integration (Feature #3609)
Puppet allows configuration management for servers. Using puppet we can control various configuration of virtual machines. Things like package installation (apache, mysql, etc) can be a 1 click install. This task is to provide basic integration with puppet that allows classes per VirtualMachine to be managed.
- detect whether or not a virtual machine has puppet enabled.
- Display config options if enabled
- display puppet deployment if not enabled
- display list of classes and groups a virtualmachine is a member of
- include an edit screen for modifying classes and groups a virtual machine is a member of
- the list of available classes and groups should be queried from the puppet server
- per VirtualMachine puppet server configuration, default should be configured for the cluster